Keep your edge in the workplace.
Our noncredit professional development courses enable you to brush up on your skills and apply them on the job immediately. Expand on your knowledge, stay current on workforce trends and maintain a competitive edge.
To help you grow professionally, we offer a range of online courses in Management and Leadership, Marketing, Project Management, Human Resources, and Business Operations.
Courses are delivered at a more accelerated pace to accommodate your busy schedule. Our professional development courses award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Development Units (PDUs) that may help you meet certification or recertification requirements.
Now's the time. View the course schedule and enroll today.
- BECEU1110 - The Role of Operations Management
- BECEU1135 - Business Law and Ethics
- BMCEU5005 - Entrepreneurship
- BMCEU5020 - Operations and Supply Chain Management
- BMCEU5035 - Legal, Regulatory, and Ethical Considerations
- BMCEU5040 - SWOT Analysis in Strategic Planning
- MLTRY1001 - Introduction to Military
- ADCEU2100 - Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- ADCEU2200 - Introduction to Adobe Indesign
- ADCEU2300 - Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver
- BACEU2010 - Database Fundamentals
- BACEU2040 - Advanced Spreadsheets
- BSCEU1025 - Basic Computer Skills
- BSCEU1100 - Basic Word Processing With Microsoft Word
- BSCEU1150 - Advanced Word Features
- BSCEU1200 - Organizing Your Day With Outlook Basics
- BSCEU1240 - Advanced Outlook Features
- BSCEU1300 - Foundations of Microsoft Excel
- BSCEU1400 - Microsoft Powerpoint Level 1
- CJCEU1000 - Writing Skills For Criminal Justice Professionals
- CJCEU1005 - Team Selection Essentials For Criminal Justice Organizations
- CJCEU1006 - Developing Yourself as a Criminal Justice Leader
- CJCEU1011 - Effective Supervision For the CJ Professional
- CJCEU1012 - Leadership For the Criminal Justice Professional
- CJCEU1015 - Customer Interaction Challenges in Criminal Justice
- CJCEU1016 - Interviewing Skills For Criminal Justice Leaders
- CJCEU1020 - Emotional Intelligence For The CJ Professional
- CJCEU1035 - Ethical Decision Making Essentials For the CJ Professional
- CJCEU1040 - Managing Conflict In Criminal Justice Situations
- CJCEU1045 - Effective Decision Making in the Criminal Justice Workplace
- CJCEU1050 - Leadership and Management in the CJ Workplace
- CJCEU1130 - Criminal Justice Professional Customer Service Strategies
- CJCEU1135 - Law and Ethics in Decision Making for the CJ Professional
- CJCEU2000 - Generationally-Diverse Criminal Justice Workforce
- CJCEU2010 - Social Media Community Fundamentals
- CJCEU2030 - Data Visualization For Criminal Justice Scenarios
- CJCEU5040 - Strategic Planning For Criminal Justice
- CMCEU1000 - Effective Business Communication
- BECEU1125 - Organizational Behavior
- BSCEU1020 - Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- BSCEU1040 - Managing Conflict
- LDCEU1000 - Applying Leadership Principles
- LDCEU1005 - Developing Yourself as a Leader
- LDCEU1010 - Practical Leadership
- LDCEU5000 - Managerial Leadership
- MGCEU1000 - Managing Organizational Goals
- MGCEU1005 - What Good Managers Do: The First 100 Days
- MGCEU1010 - Effective Management
- MKCEU2010 - Statistics
Each noncredit professional development course features:
- Tuition starting as low as $200 per course
- An online format that works conveniently with your schedule
- Regular starts throughout the year
- The expertise of instructors with professional experience in the fields they teach
To help you continue to stay competitive in your career, we’re regularly creating new courses. Please check back frequently to see what’s new.
Professional development courses are not credit-bearing and are not eligible for federal financial aid. Students intending to use courses to satisfy continuing education or professional development requirements are responsible for determining whether courses taken at University of Phoenix will satisfy such requirements. In addition, none of this coursework is eligible to be converted into academic credit at University of Phoenix.
While widely available, not all courses are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.